Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Test before the Testimony

Timecheck: About 4 more hours
till I embark on my final mission of this semester.

The assessment is finally here.
And lately, I've been able to get some design-work done(finally).
{Though with some degree of irregularity, owing to unique sleeping habits that
match neither nocturnal nor diurnal species' rest-patterns}

Still have:
Some copywriting-touch-up, compilation of research & finally printing to do before I go
set up my work in the allocated room.

***
Will be praying for you all having exams & such too.
(",)

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" - John 14:27

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello.
hope you're not too discouraged by the results of your work. i still think you're a great guy with great talent. and better than that, great character.

David Chen Weirong said...

Hey bro,
I think it was a fair assessment which has provided a timely wake-up call..
It's up to me to respond and plead with God to find resolution.
Nevertheless, I appreciate your kind words and pray to stay faithful to God's heart at the end of it all..
(",)