Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One Night at Mr.MacCOOS'


After 2 months at COOS' office Communications department, I'm glad that I've been able to contribute to the Church from what limited skillset I currently possess. This is largely due to the effect of a nurturing environment - where an encouraging boss and supportive colleagues have accepted my lack of experience with much patience & understanding. Thanks to them, I'm still chugging-along positively despite having "hit the ground running" since Day1. I've also learnt much from facing actual production-issues(timeline, process-colour-printing, proofing, finishing) whilst trying to get up-to-speed in my design-to-print process.

Here's a little peek into my assigned workspace:









Doraemon prays,"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" - Matt 7:7


No comments: